Last night, Bryan Adams took to Lebreton Flats to rock the main stage in the kickoff to the 24th annual RBC Bluesfest!
This year, Bluesfest runs from July 5-15 and features great acts like Brett Eldredge, Foo Fighters, and Beck! Also, be sure to check out Stittsville local, Jenna Glatt, as she opens the main stage (City stage) for Shawn Mendes on July 7 at 5:00.
Until the end of the festival on July 15, Bluesfest will have the following traffic impacts:
- No parking on Wellington Street between Booth Street and Vimy Place
- No parking on north side of Wellington Street between Booth Street and Lett Street
In addition, the following roads will be closed nightly from 7 pm to 11:30 pm to allow for egress from Bluesfest:
- Wellington Street/Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway in both directions between Booth Street and Vimy Place
- Wellington Street/Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway in both directions between Vimy Place and Slidell Street
- Booth Street between Wellington Street and Albert Street
Be sure to check out this Ottawa tradition while tickets are available. For more information, visit https://ottawabluesfest.ca/