On Saturday, June 2nd between – National Cancer Survivors Weekend – thousands of families in the Ottawa area will be participating in the biggest lemonade stand fundraiser in Canada.
The 6th annual Lemonade Standemonium is a fun-filled fundraiser where kids host drink stands in their neighbourhood, all while raising funds and awareness for cancer care and research. 100% of the funds you raise will help local families in our community who are impacted by cancer.
Over 700 kids and families will be participating at over 130 stands all across the city at various times!
This year’s funds raised will support innovative cancer research and clinical trials and be invested in providing Cancer Coaching to families who are facing cancer, and Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Support Programs.
Some of this year’s teams in Stittsville are:
- The Raisin Place at Brown’s Independent Grocer
- The Lemon Squeezies at 33 Mika St
- The Stittsville Lemonators at 1018 Stittsville Main St
- The Holy Spirit Age Program at 1383 Stittsville Main St
- Pink Lemon Ladies at 12 Birdstone Ave
- The Lemonade Masters at 33 Bradley St
- Cardel’s Lemontastic Lemonade Stand at 100 Westphalian Ave
I hope that all residents make it out for a great day to spend some time with your neighbours in the park and support a great cause!
I would like to invite all kids in our community to participate and open their own stands to help raise awareness of this worthy cause. Kids/families can host their stands before June 2nd and registration is now open at ottawacancer.ca/lemonade.
For more information, please contact 613-247-3527 or firstname.lastname@example.org.