Choosing paperless billing for City of Ottawa water and sewer and property tax bills has plenty of advantages. Account holders who register between May 15 and July 31, 2018, will have another added advantage – being eligible to win one of three iPads (Wi-Fi 32GB).
Paperless billing provides account holders – owners or tenants – easy access and convenience. The benefits include:
- 24/7 access to account records
- Receiving bills sooner
- Reducing need for paper, envelopes and cheques
- The ability to manage your account online
- Helping the environment
Signing up for paperless is quick and easy:
- Sign in or create a myservice.ottawa account on ottawa.ca.
- Select “Add property tax account” or “Add water and sewer account.”
- Answer the security questions that are unique to the registrant’s account. The information is located on the previous bill.
- Choose your preferred language, then click on billing method and select paperless.
- The account holder will be notified by email when the bill is ready to view online – with the amount and due date.
Winners will be drawn on August 15, 2018. Full contest rules are available on ottawa.ca.