Did you know that June is Seniors’ Month in Ontario?
This is a great time to submit a nomination for the Ontario Senior Achievement Award to recognize an exceptional senior in the community.
Each year, this program recognizes extraordinary seniors who, after the age of 65, have made significant contributions to their community and/or province.
To submit a nomination:
- Visit ontario.ca/honoursandawards.
- Select the Community category.
- Click on Ontario Senior Achievement Award.
- Download the PDF form by right clicking on the link and save it to your desktop.
- Read the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully.
- Fill out the form and submit it no later than June 15, 2018. Instructions for submitting your nomination package can be found on the website.
For any questions, please call 416-314-7526, toll free 1-877-832-8622 or TTY 416-327-2391, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for taking the time to consider putting forward the name of a special senior in the community.