The 5th Annual Ride for Disabled Vets takes place Saturday, May 12th.
This is a 150km motorcycle ride in support of the Canadian Veteran Service Dog Unit.
The ride route shall be restricted to the following City of Ottawa streets with the following roads potentially restricted between 8:00-4:00:
- Stittsville Main Street/Huntley Road between Brown’s Independent Grocer (1251 Stittsville Main Street) and Hazeldean Road;
- Hazeldean Road between Stittsville Main Street and Iber Road;
- Iber Road between Hazeldean Road and Abbott Street East;
- Abbott Street East between Iber Road and Shea Road;
- Shea Road between Abbott Street East and Fallow field Road;
- Fallowfield Road between Shea Road and Dwyer Hill Road;
- Dwyer Hill Road between Fallowfield Road and the southerly limits of the City of Ottawa;
- Ashton Station Road between Ninth Line Road and Flewellyn Road;
- Flewellyn Road between Ashton Station Road and Stittsville Main Street;
For more information, please visit http://www.ridefordisabledvets.ca/