I am happy to share that work has begun at the intersection of Stittsville Main Street and West Ridge drive.
This work will include:
- Southbound left and right-turn lane on Stittsville Main Street at West Ridge Drive
- Northbound left-turn lane on Stittsville Main Street at West Ridge Drive
- Eastbound left-turn lane on West Ridge Drive
- Paved shoulders on both sides of Stittsville Main Street
- Street lighting upgrade
- Provisional traffic signal plant (note traffic signals won’t be installed until warrants are met and funding is available).
- New bus stop pads on the east and west sides of Stittsville Main
There are no plans for fencing along Stittsville Main in front of the existing properties.