Ottawa’s pathways have amazing scenery to discover and are a great way to get in and around our city. The City’s Pathway Patrol program has been around since 1997 and has helped make Ottawa’s pathways safer. This year, Safer Roads Ottawa is looking for volunteers who love our city and want to become ambassadors of our pathways by joining the growing Pathway Patrol team. Whether you walk, run, roll or cycle, we would love to have you involved.
Become a volunteer Pathway Patroller and have a chance to discover our nation’s capital by interacting with visitors and residents on City of Ottawa and National Capital Commission pathways.
Do you enjoy:
- Meeting new people who love being active outdoors as much as you do?
- Working as part of a team and learning new skills?
- Exploring new parts of this great city?
- Interacting with residents to help improve their experience of using the pathways (i.e. providing helpful tips, directions, first aid and basic bicycle repairs)?
- Being a positive role model for pathway etiquette and cycling safety?
If you answered YES, then consider becoming part of the Pathway Patrol Team! Requirements include a recent Police Records Check, First Aid Training (provided) and a commitment of 8 to 12 hours per month.
Register today at https://goo.gl/z5ceVC!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-580-2424, extension 28064.