Last night, I had the pleasure of attending the West Ottawa Business Excellence Awards hosted by the West Ottawa Board of Trade at the Brookstreet Hotel (Kanata).
Each year, the gala provides an excellent opportunity to acknowledge some of West Ottawa’s most inspirational and promising businesses. This year’s winners included:
- exhãlõ spa (New Business of the Year)
- CPI Interiors – Stittsville (Small Business of the Year)
- Watersedge Dental Laboratory (Medium Business of the Year)
- Abbott Point of Care (Large Business of the Year)
- Ericsson Canada (Community Impact)
- Kanata Noodle House (Restaurant & Food Service)
- The Cupcake Lounge (Locally Produced Goods)
- Brookstreet Hotel & The Marshes (Hotels, Events & Attraction)
- Welch LLP (Legal, Financial & Insurance)
- Active Health Institute (Medical Dental & Cosmetic)
- Quadrant Engineering (Real Estate, Architectural & Engineering)
- Sampford Advisors (Consulting, Education & Other)
- InGenius (Technology)
- Lloyd Douglas Solutions Inc. – Stittsville (Manufacturing)
- BuildAble (Company to Watch)
Other award recipients included the Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Jessica O’Neill; Business Leader of the Year, Michael Burch; Special Achievement Award winner, Canopy Growth Corporation; and the Chair’s Award winner, Algonquin College.
I would like to thank the West Ottawa Board of Trade for all of their hard work in making this evening a great success.
To learn more about the Board of Trade, please visit http://westottawabot.com/