I would like to take a moment to remind residents of some of the service and schedule changes for Friday, March 30, Good Friday, and Monday, April 2, Easter Monday. For a full schedule of changes, please visit Ottawa.ca.
- Ottawa City Hall and all seven Client Service Centres, including the Government Service Centre located at 110 Laurier Avenue West, will be closed on Good Friday and Easter Monday. Business will resume as usual on Tuesday, April 3.
- The City’s 3-1-1 Contact Centre will be open for urgent matters requiring the City’s immediate attention. Call 3-1-1 or 613-580-2400 to speak to a customer service representative. For persons living with a hearing-related disability, call TTY: 613-580-2401.
Garbage, green bin and recycling collection:
- There will be no curbside green bin, recycling, garbage or bulky item collection on Good Friday and Easter Monday. Good Friday’s pick-up will take place on Saturday, March 31 and Easter Monday’s pick-up will take place on Tuesday, April 3. In addition, the collection of green bin, recycling materials and garbage will be delayed by one day for the week of April 2. For curbside collection enquiries, refer to the collection calendar tool.
- All City of Ottawa parking regulations and restrictions will apply during this time.
- OC Transpo will operate a Sunday schedule on Good Friday. On Easter Monday there will be minor schedule reductions and school routes numbered in the 600s and supplementary school trips will not be in operation. Shopper Route 301 will operate. Call 613‑560‑1000 or text 560560 plus your four-digit bus stop number for real time schedule information. For more information on holiday schedules and travel planning, visit com or phone 613‑741‑4390.
- Para Transpo will operate a holiday service on Good Friday and Easter Monday. Regular scheduled trips are automatically cancelled for these days. Customers may start booking trips one week prior to the holiday by calling 613-244-7272. On Easter Sunday, regular scheduled trips will not be cancelled.
- Para Transpo operations:
- Customer service (613-842-3681) – closed
- Reservations (613-244-7272) – open 7 am to 5 pm However, the line remains open until 12:30 am for inquiries and other general information
- Cancellation/information/general inquiries (613-244-4636) – open 6 am to 12:30 am
- Pools, arenas and fitness centres will be operating on modified schedules on Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday, including public swimming, fitness, aquafitness and public skating. Additional swimming and skating sessions will be offered at many sites. Please check ca or the facility of your choice for details.