The City of Ottawa is currently recruiting residents to serve on the Planning Advisory Committee.
Make a difference in your community by becoming a volunteer member and have your voice heard on important planning decisions helping to shape the City of Ottawa.
Several positions are available for:
- Residents residing in the Rural Area of Ottawa (2 members)
- Residents residing inside the Greenbelt (2 members)
- Residents residing within the Urban Area outside of the Greenbelt
- A practicing architect and member of the Ontario Association of Architects
- A practicing landscape architect and member of the Ontario Association of Landscape Architects (1 member)
- A practicing professional planner and member of the Ontario Professional Planners Institute (1 member)
Note: the membership of this advisory committee is subject to the Term of Council Governance review and/or Nominating Committee process.
City of Ottawa residents 18 years of age or older are eligible for appointment. City of Ottawa employees are not eligible. Those applying to a practicing professional position must also have the relevant designation to be eligible.
Fill out an application form or submit a résumé and cover letter indicating the position for which you are applying. Outline how your qualifications, specific skills, interests and background are relevant to the Planning Advisory Committee. To confirm residency, please include your home address.
All applications must be submitted by Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. to:
Eric Pelot, Recruitment Coordinator
City of Ottawa, 110 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1P 1J1