Ottawa – All public meetings will be held at Ottawa City Hall, 110 Laurier Avenue West, unless otherwise noted. For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts or visit ottawa.ca/agendas, or call 3-1-1.
Community and Protective Services Committee – Thursday, August 31, 9:30 a.m., Champlain Room
- Arts, Culture, Heritage and Recreation Advisory Committee 2017- 2018 Work Plan
- Status Update – Community and Protective Services Committee Inquiries and Motions – For Period ending August 24, 2017.
- Commemorative Naming Proposal – Lyndall Winters Trail
- Commemorative Naming Proposal – Susan Ruth Finch Meeting Room
- Commemorative Naming Proposal – William Bradley Park
- Review of Local Rules and Priorities Under the Housing Services Act, 2011
- Snow Plow Driveway Markers
- Ottawa Paramedic Service 2016 Annual Report
- Property Standards By-Law Review
- Sponsorship Naming Rights – Canterbury Outdoor Covered RinkFor more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.