I would like to take a moment to share a quick update regarding construction of the Potter’s Key site.
At the present time, work is running approximately one week behind schedule due to weather but blasting is expected to be complete by Friday, April 7th. The updated Potter’s Key construction schedule is as follows:
- Rock Removal – January 15th– April 7th, 2017
- Rock Crushing – April – June 30th, 2017
- Servicing (Sewers & Roads) – February – December 2017 (entire subdivision)
- House Construction – August 2017 to December 2019
- First Homeowner Moved-In – March 2018
For more information you may contact my office or visit my web site at www.shadqadri.com . You are also welcome to contact the Minto Communities Construction Manager, Jean-Michel Le Blanc at firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-782-5717. In addition you can reach out to Domenic Idone as the secondary contact for Minto at email@example.com or 613-786-7922.