I would like to remind residents that the City of Ottawa Summer Student Employment Program will be accepting applications until February 28th.
Jobs are available in the following disciplines.
- Administrative and Support Services
- Building, Roads, Forestry and Parks Maintenance
- By-Law Services
- Community and Social Services
- Engineering and Science
- Environmental Science
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology and Geomatics
- Laboratory Technologist/Chemistry
- Library Services
- Marketing and Communications
- Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services
- Public Health Services
- Traffic and Parking Operations
This is an excellent opportunity for youth to get involved in an interesting and challenging career environment in a variety of City facilities. I certainly encourage all students to send their application forward as you never know just what doors a career with the City of Ottawa may open. The City would like to remind you that before you submit your application, to review the eligibility criteria and important facts and information. More information can be found on the City of Ottawa website here.