As of Wednesday, December 14, the Corporate Services Department is launching a new service on My ServiceOttawa to City of Ottawa residents. Residents will have the ability to change billing method from mail to paperless billing for property tax as well as water and sewer accounts. In addition, property tax online enhancements will give residents access to more account information.
With these changes in effect, through their My ServiceOttawa account, residents can now:
• register for paperless billing
• receive an email notification in their language preference each time a bill is issued
• receive prompt bill delivery and reduction of paper
• view their current property assessment value
• view their property tax payment history (2 Years)
• view their property tax pre-authorized debit payment schedule
• view their property tax online request history (2 Years)
The My ServiceOttawa application allows residents to interact with the City electronically. It is free to set up, easy to use and provides residents access to their account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To create an account or login to see the changes, please visit https://myservice.ottawa.ca/profile/account/login