For the month of September, the City of Ottawa will be offering a variety of FREE fitness opportunities at select facilities including the Goulbourn Recreation Complex. All you have to do is Try it!
The program will last the entire month with the possibility to try up to three free fitness sessions. This is a great opportunity to try aquafitness, cycling and group fitness classes, or to work out in a participating City of Ottawa cardio or weight training centre free of charge.
Simply visit one of the following participating facilities to set up your free membership access card, which provides you three visits during the month of September:
- Bob MacQuarrie Recreation Complex – Orléans
- François Dupuis Recreation Centre
- Goulbourn Recreation Complex
- Heron Road Community Centre
- Hunt Club-Riverside Park Community Centre
- Jack Purcell Community Centre
- Kanata Leisure Centre
- Minto Recreation Complex – Barrhaven
- Nepean Sportsplex
- Pinecrest Recreation Complex
- Plant Recreation Centre
- Ray Friel Recreation Complex
- Richcraft Recreation Complex – Kanata
- Sawmill Creek Community Centre and Pool
- St-Laurent Recreation Complex
- Walter Baker Sports Complex
This is always a great incentive by the City and a fantastic opportunity to try a class you may have considered in the past but weren’t sure of.
For more information, please visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1.