My ServiceOttawa account allows users to securely access multiple City services and information in one place. It is free to set up, easy to use and provides residents and businesses access to City information and services from the comfort of their own home or office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access ottawa.ca/serviceottawa where more than 270 transactions can be conducted online, such as reporting a pothole or registering a pet.
- View, print and pay your water and tax bills online.
- View information regarding services such as schools, libraries, parks, recreation facilities, community services, land development applications and events near you through In My Neighbourhood directly from your My ServiceOttawa
- Set up electronic calendar or email reminders or print a copy of your garbage, recycling and green bin collection calendar. You can even order a calendar and one will be mailed to you.
- Obtain relevant and up to date information on all of your service requests such as their status, when it was created and a map of the location In My Neighbourhood offers a quick way to locate schools, libraries, parks, recreation facilities, community services, events, land development applications and more within a geographic neighbourhood.
The interactive map shows details such as building outlines and address numbers, landscape features, property lines, roads and parks tailored to the address they have entered.
In My Neighbourhood is accessible from most desktop PCs, mobile phones and tablet devices. It is also accessible through your My ServiceOttawa account. Now, you can view, pay and print your water and property tax bills on ottawa.ca/serviceottawa by MasterCard, VISA, American Express (AMEX), Interac Online and Visa Debit. They are also accessible and able to be paid through your My ServiceOttawa account.
Use mobile devices with ease: service requests are now responsive to the screen sizes of desktops, smartphones and tablets.
The fastest way to get services
Join Ottawa is a web application on ottawa.ca which offers an improved search experience for recreation and leisure programs. Now, you can search, view and register for a range of City services, programs and activities offered by the Ottawa Public Library, Ottawa Public Health, and the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services department, all in one place. It can also help you identify programming specific to your age group such as those delivered at seniors’ facilities. The Volunteer Portal on ottawa.ca features an easy-to-use search function that offers a comprehensive list of the City’s volunteer opportunities. You can search and apply for volunteer positions online based on individual search criteria, and even take online training, making volunteering with the City much easier. The Older Adults Portal on ottawa.ca offers residents the ability to find relevant information of interest to their age group, as well as provides information resources for family members and caregivers of older adults. It offers information on:
- Getting around the City
- Help around the home
- Caregiver support
- Recreation and leisure
- Health and support services
- And more! The Immigration Portal is the first stop to secure reliable, relevant and easy to access information linking immigrants and newcomers to the organizations providing support and services within the City of Ottawa. The tool provides information on the following topics:
- A practical guide to preparing for life in Ottawa
- A practical guide to adapting to life in Ottawa
- Finding work, starting or buying a business
- Studying, working or living as a student in Ottawa
- A listing of services that Ottawa has to offer
- Government services
- And more!
For more details on ServiceOttawa visit http://ottawa.ca/en/serviceottawa